Phone & Tablet Benchmarks
- Provides an industry-accepted method of evaluating Android platform performance.
- Free download in the Android Play Store .
- Easy to run – just the push of a button. more»
- Provides an industry-accepted method of evaluating Web browser performance.
- Measures complete user-experience - from the click/touch on a URL to final page rendered and scrolled on the screen.
- Factors in Internet content diversity as well as various network profiles used to access the Internet. more»
Processor performance in automotive, industrial, and general-purpose applications. more»
Simple, yet sophisticated test of the functionality of a processor core. Produces a single-number score allowing users to make quick comparisons between processors. more»
CoreMark-Pro contains a mixture of computationally - and data-intensive integer and floating-point workloads. CoreMark-Pro also represents the CPU portion of the testing inside EEMBC AndEBench-Pro. more»
Addresses digital entertainment products such as smartphones, MP3 players, digital cameras, TV set-top boxes, and in-car entertainment systems. more»
Provides floating-point performance in graphics, audio, motor control, and other high-end processing tasks. more»
- Analyzes multicore architectures, memory bottlenecks, OS scheduling support, and efficiency of synchronization.
- Measures parallelization and scalability across both data processing and computationally intensive tasks.
- Provides an analytical tool for optimizing programs for a specific processor.
- Leverages EEMBC’s industry-standard, application-focused benchmarks in hundreds of workload combinations
- Targets the evaluation and future development of scalable SMP architectures. more»
Approximates performance of processors tasked with moving packets in networking applications. more»
Approximates office automation tasks performed by processors in printers, plotters, and other office automation systems that handle text and image processing tasks. more»
Telecommunications suite approximates performance of processors in modem, xDSL, and related fixed-telecom applications. more»
Ultra Low Power microcontroller efficiency test suite. more»
EEMBC benchmark software helps predict the performance of embedded processors and memory subsystems in a range of applications.
- An industry-standard tool for analyzing, tuning, and validating embedded processors, compilers, and systems
- Predicts performance and energy consumption in real-world applications
- Allows you to make impartial comparisons among a wide range of devices
- Supports processors in silicon or simulator format
- Hundreds of certified EEMBC score reports allow you to compare your results with data on other processors
Running EEMBC benchmarks
- Each EEMBC Benchmark Software suite is designed to run natively on any processor, without an underlying operating system
- You can port benchmarks to any platform or operating system
- Integrated supervisory software (the test harness) provides launching and control of benchmarks using personal computer or workstation running Windows, Linux, or Unix
- Quick Start Guide and technical support available. Each benchmark suite licensed includes a detailed porting guide as well as two hours of free technical support by phone or email. Any additional support will be billed at the rate of $150 per hour.
How EEMBC scores work
- All published scores available for download free from www.eembc.org
- Published scores are certified by the EEMBC Technology Center
- Aggregate scores enable rapid evaluation of device performance
- Detailed scores from each suite provide deeper insights into how devices will perform within given application
How to get started
- License one or more benchmark suites
- Become member of EEMBC Board of Directors
- Become a member of application-focused EEMBC subcommittees