Phone & Tablet Benchmarks
- Provides an industry-accepted method of evaluating Android platform performance.
- Free download in the Android Play Store .
- Easy to run – just the push of a button. more»
- Provides an industry-accepted method of evaluating Web browser performance.
- Measures complete user-experience - from the click/touch on a URL to final page rendered and scrolled on the screen.
- Factors in Internet content diversity as well as various network profiles used to access the Internet. more»
- Processor performance in automotive, industrial, and general-purpose applications. more»
- Simple, yet sophisticated test of the functionality of a processor core. Produces a single-number score allowing users to make quick comparisons between processors. more»
- Addresses digital entertainment products such as smartphones, MP3 players, digital cameras, TV set-top boxes, and in-car entertainment systems. more»
- Provides floating-point performance in graphics, audio, motor control, and other high-end processing tasks. more»
- Analyzes multicore architectures, memory bottlenecks, OS scheduling support, and efficiency of synchronization.
- Measures parallelization and scalability across both data processing and computationally intensive tasks.
- Provides an analytical tool for optimizing programs for a specific processor.
- Leverages EEMBC’s industry-standard, application-focused benchmarks in hundreds of workload combinations
- Targets the evaluation and future development of scalable SMP architectures. more»
- Approximates performance of processors tasked with moving packets in networking applications. more»
- Approximates office automation tasks performed by processors in printers, plotters, and other office automation systems that handle text and image processing tasks. more»
- Telecommunications suite approximates performance of processors in modem, xDSL, and related fixed-telecom applications. more»
- Ultra Low Power microcontroller efficiency test suite. more»
EEMBC benchmark software helps predict the performance of embedded processors and memory subsystems in a range of applications.
- An industry-standard tool for analyzing, tuning, and validating embedded processors, compilers, and systems
- Predicts performance and energy consumption in real-world applications
- Allows you to make impartial comparisons among a wide range of devices
- Supports processors in silicon or simulator format
- Hundreds of certified EEMBC score reports allow you to compare your results with data on other processors
Running EEMBC benchmarks
- Each EEMBC Benchmark Software suite is designed to run natively on any processor, without an underlying operating system
- You can port benchmarks to any platform or operating system
- Integrated supervisory software (the test harness) provides launching and control of benchmarks using personal computer or workstation running Windows, Linux, or Unix
- Quick Start Guide and technical support available. Each benchmark suite licensed includes a detailed porting guide as well as two hours of free technical support by phone or email. Any additional support will be billed at the rate of $150 per hour.
How EEMBC scores work
- All published scores available for download free from www.eembc.org
- Published scores are certified by the EEMBC Technology Center
- Aggregate scores enable rapid evaluation of device performance
- Detailed scores from each suite provide deeper insights into how devices will perform within given application
How to get started
- License one or more benchmark suites
- Become member of EEMBC Board of Directors
- Become a member of application-focused EEMBC subcommittees