Why does my score differ from the scores you are showing?
- Scores are median value; higher is better
- You might have other applications running in the background. Be sure to shut down as much as possible.
- The operating system may be busy doing various household chores, thereby consuming an un-quantified amount of bandwidth.
- In a system with two or more cores, the OS may temporarily 'steal' cores to do other processing.
- A given device model might be running with different versions of Android installed. Make sure you have the latest update for your device.
- Thermal conditions may also affect performance, although it should have little impact in normal operating conditions.